Search This Blog

Sunday, February 01, 2015

2015 February through to July.

Hi everyone….We have had an unbelievably busy year this year, and the Blog was the first to suffer…3 visits which amounted to 5 weeks in total in the UK for me, and 2 visits amounting to 15 days for Dave…the first of which bringing back our new car he also brought back Flu, which again put us out of action for 2 weeks, the computer I use has also had to go back yet again for a new screen…missing for several weeks….and garden duties,  wet and windy spring followed by a drought which is taking several hours a day to water all our plants…….this is up to date…to make it easier on myself I am going to just put pictures on from Feb to July. So I hope you don’t mind the cut down version until I get in the swing again.

No comments: